Printable Coupons

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Walgreen's TRIPS!







This was a great week at Walgreen's, especially with the mid-week ad. I got all the items pictured in three trips. I made two or three transaction each time. I paid with RR and few cents out of pocket. The Acai had a $3 coupon inside the box. After I got the first two (Free), I just kept rolling the RRs and making money on the Acai.
I used TP as a filler twice. I got milk for $1.79 and popcorn was reduced to $0.74 and won't expire till 06/30/2010.
I paid less than $1 each time and got more RRs than what I've used. The last two bottles of Acai had the $3 coupon inside. So, I will be back tomorrow to roll the relaxer RRs and get some more TP.
I honestly believe than no one should pay for TP, floss, or toothpaste anymore. Why pay if you can get paid to take those items out of the store??... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment