Printable Coupons

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Target trip! ( After Big Lots shock)


I was shocked when I was told by a cashier that Big Lots does not take MQ!!!!!!! I left $20 worth of items at the checkout lane and left.

Anyway, they had All detergent on sale 2/$5. Fortunately, Target would match their price!!! (Target got smarter, therefore they are getting my coupons and money!)


4* All $4.99 reduced to $2.50 each used 4*$2/1 MQ in 1/03 RP

2*Axe sets $5 each used $1/1 MQ and got $5 Gift Card


Paid $10 in Gift Card from previous deal, $0.90 cash and got back 45 Gift Card!

OOP: $0.90

2 comments:

J Rodney said...

You definitely got a fantastic deal there. I am almost out of the All I got last time I found a fantastic deal at Publix, but I don't think I have the Big Lots ad.

zinachuck said...

I don't know if they would match the online ad?

Post a Comment