Printable Coupons

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Publix again

I had to stop by publix again. I was mainly going there to get another gas card ($50 one for $40 this week) but I was out of luck.So I got:2murell pastas: $1.29 B1G1 used $1 coupon6Huggies washes: $3.29 B1G1 Used 3 B1G1 coupons ( free, paid only tax)I dont have kids but a body wash is a body wash even the babies one… hehe.. My DH and I use the buddies soap for now ( It was free from walmart)I also stopped at Long john silver in the way back and I got my free taco for lunch.I shopped at walmart as well. I got 12 Hefty zip bags for free ( They are priced at $1 and I got a lot of the $1 coupons)I also got 5 packs of the popsicle ( Priced at $1 and I had 5 of the $1 coupons from the family is its own reward book)I paid $1.02 in taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment